Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sorry.

Im sorry, I love you so much, I'm so happy when I'm with you, but I keep fucking up.
I'll always get shitty when I don't mean to, even when you've done nothing and I take it out on you, I feel terrible.
I hate hurting you and pissing you off.
I'm so sorry for last night,
It was one of the worst nights of my life and I'm sorry you got involved, I should have been teking care of her but when shes sober she'll drink n won't let you stop her, then when she's pissed she begs for alcohol and cries if you don't give it to her.
I'm just gonna keep away from her and them for a while.
They drag me down, maybe without me they'll even get better.
They don't want me.
I don't want or need them.
They try to blame there life on me, but they can't, they can't blame me for getting kicked out, it was their choice, but they still blame me because it made her 'sick'.
I'm sick of it.
I'm sick of feeling not wanted.
I asked you if I could stay a week in the holidays, you said you have to think about it, wtf your supposed to be my mum and that was supposed to be my house.
I'm sick of being blamed.
I'm sick of the money issues.
I'm sick of fighting.
I'm sick of crying.
I'm sick of feeling hated.
Fuck you, you're a stupid whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment